[TYPO3-core] RFC #14733: Improvements to Backend skin

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Jun 16 20:17:32 CEST 2010

Susanne Moog wrote:
> On 16.06.2010 09:37, Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is a SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix
>>
>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14733
>>
>> Branches:
>> trunk
>>
>> Problem:
>> Further improvements needed
>>
>> Solution:
>> * Icon adjustments
>> * many other small changes
>>
>> Note:
>> _complete for applying and single patches for review by reading
>
> committed to trunk rev 7937 after my +1 by reading and testing (FF,
> Chrome, IE7, IE8)
>
> Thanks,
>
> susanne

A small typo: In elements_tab.css it should have been

+table#typo3-tabmenu td.tab_over a,

instead of

+table#typo3-tabmenu td.tab_oder a,

Do we need another RFC for that (or put it into another Improvement patch) or can this be fixed immediately?

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de