[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14717: [Usability] Add delay to close the context menu

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Jun 14 20:24:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

> so much positive feedback, now we only need some testers :)

Done :-)

It works as advertised with the page tree and the list view. The menu
stays open for a brief moment (half a second judging from the patch).

This may stray a bit off-topic, but it doesn't help with the TV page
module. The menu also stays for half a second if I move away, but it
also disappears when I *don't* leave the menu. I don't know if this is a
core problem or a TV problem. So I'm holding back my +1 for now.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter