[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14708: Version selector looks cryptic

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jun 14 11:31:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> The version selector doesn't looks like a control. i will suggest a
>> better solution
>
> Do you really need "(ID: 1)" there? Otherwise it is a great step forward.

yeah, i also asked me this one. The info was there before, i only
changed the label. But i think we can get rid of this as there is the
button for version management where all IDs are visible in the table.

The only thing makes me unsure is, if a version is part of a workspace.
I myself use versions without workspace most.

vg Steffen