[TYPO3-core] RFC #14636: Improvements to new Backend skin

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Jun 12 09:48:48 CEST 2010

Hey,

in order to move forward for the final release I will commit this one
(just like we did with the first part of the backend restyling) in an
hour or so. I'm having a skype session with Steffen and Lars this
morning where we are going over the Backend and find the rest of the
missing spots, and also address the mentioned.

Post-reviews on the code are welcome, your improvement ideas on the skin
are welcome as well of course, also feel free to find more issues and
fix them :)

Also, add the things you notice to the Usability wiki [1]

All the best,
Benni.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/hci/wiki/44_Backend_Skinning