[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14405: Rename the test cases from *_testcase to *Test

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Fri Jun 11 12:24:50 CEST 2010

Hey,

Stefano Kowalke schrieb:
> @Christian: Would be nice if you could add credits to the commit.

Hmm, you're mentioned in the Changelog as usual.
But I don't add credits to commit log entries: Commits are technical
only, and if I split an issue to multiple commits I don't want the
thanks to in every log, but rather an added detail of what this commit
is exactly doing. Thats afaik how most devs handle this. Hope this is ok
for you and everyone else: The last thing I want to do is to steal
anybodys kudos, so speak up if you're not comfortable with this behavior.

Regards
Christian