[TYPO3-core] RFC #3129: Bug: tslib_fe::checkPageGroupAccess() does not check rootLine for extendToSubpages

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Jun 11 12:20:37 CEST 2010

Hey,

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3129
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Solution:
> The issue can be solved by walking up the rootLine if the given page has
> no fe_group, looking for a parent page that has fe_group and
> "extendToSubpages"
> option set. If such a restricted parent page is found, the group check is

+1 on reading and testing

As $this->sys_page->getRootLine is using a cache internally, performance
should stay quite ok I think, although it'll create some additional
overhead for every linked page on a site.

I wonder if we also have to adjust the method
'getPageAccessFailureReasons' accordingly, as it's using
"checkPageGroupAccess" internally but won't return the correct
'fe_group' as it would return fe_group of the currently tested page and
not the one probably found in the rootline.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch