[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #14662: htmlArea RTE: Should use t3lib_utility_Client::getBrowserInfo

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jun 10 19:33:58 CEST 2010

Hi again,

>> Are you sure you have updated t3lib/utility
>> /class.t3lib_utility_client.php from current trunk?
>
> yes - typo3 is up2date from trunk (did a svn up just 2 seconds ago) -
> but no RTE. I'll dig a bit around to find the reason.

ok - RTE is breaking at revision 7838 - so exactly after applying this
patch.

Reason seems to be that in class.tx_rtehtmlarea_base.php
$this->client['browser'] is 'unknown' although 'useragent' is displaying
the correct browser and the 'system' is also detected correctly.
So it seems to be a issue with t3lib_utility_client that's not detecting
the browser correctly as the preg_match fails for some reason. Didn't
get it working so far using latest SVN revision.
--
kind regards,
Franz Koch