[TYPO3-core] RFC #14636: Improvements to new Backend skin

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Jun 10 17:46:01 CEST 2010

On 6/9/10 11:06 AM, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Am 07.06.2010, 09:27 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
> <steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:
>
>> Let's delay this RFC please, as Lars just told me that he will
>> continue his work the whole day.
>
> Attached v2, which fixes the already mentioned things plus some more,
> especially TCEforms *yeah*
>
> Steffen

Hey Steffen,
Thanks for all the finish out work on the skin.  Just to let you know,
the TCE Forms portion of the patch is not currently applying cleanly and
also removes some of the header info at the top of the CSS file.

I'm headed out the door to a meeting but will create a clean patch later
today if you aren't able to get to it first.

Thanks!
Jeff