[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #14662: htmlArea RTE: Should use t3lib_utility_Client::getBrowserInfo

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jun 10 17:41:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> Hi, I just updated to the current SVN version and don't get any RTE
>> anymore, neither IE nor FF. I did a update from 4.3. Any ideas what the
>> reason could be? Might it be related to this RFC?
>>
> I would doubt it. This issue affected only Opera and did not prevent the
> RTE from appearing, but made it non-functional in that browser.
>
> You mean that the RTE is disabled when updating from 4.3 to trunk?

yep - no RTE anywhere. I cleared every cache I found, typo3temp, my user
settings and checked the install tool if the RTE is enabled - but no RTE
anywhere and no error message in the JS console of firebug. With
4.4beta3 a update of another dev system on a different server worked
just fine. No clue what else I could check.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch