[TYPO3-core] RFC #14545: [No Title] shown when editing a record on root level

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Thu Jun 10 09:08:26 CEST 2010

Am 2010-06-10 01:52, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> sry to nag again.
> I will commit when 2 glitches are fixed:
>
> * when edit something on root page it says "on root level" - i would
> omit "level" here

A matter of taste. If you ask me, omitting the "level" is fine too.
Let's wait what the others think about it.

> * when edit record on root, it says "edit record xyz on root level", but
> edit page on root level it says "edit page xyz"

When creating/editing a page I stuck to only "create/edit page xyz"
because I didn't really like "edit page xyz on page zzz" in this case.
It should be "inside page zzz" or something similar. But on root level
it should be "on root level", not "inside root level".

I'd have to see if when creating a page inside/after a page, the correct
parent page is available in tceforms or if it is the previous page in
case of "create after".

But anyway, we could deal with any possibility, this would only result
in some more ifs. :-)

If I should update the patch, just say so.

Regards,
Reinhard