[TYPO3-core] RFC #14660: compressionlevel and hint in config_default.php

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 8 21:23:04 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> I'd also like to have an upgrade wizard, which only checks for
> compressionLevel and warns the user (just to acknowledge it).
>
> Does anybody have time for this? Lars Houmark planned to sth. this, but
> seems to be out of time, too.

I thought he was waiting for the new default configuration values
(forcecharset, dbinit, etc.) to be included. I haven't seen a patch for
them here (although I might easily have missed it with the heavy traffic
here ;-) ).

I'll see if I can contact him and maybe I can pick it up if he has no
time (I already tested an early version).

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl