[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14458: getBrowserInfo fails with IE UA Strings

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jun 8 10:46:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

in addition to my name in the copyright (I feel honored by this, but
still ... ;-), there is one more copy'n'paste error:

> +	//////////////////////////
> +	// Tests concerning mail
> +	//////////////////////////

I'd like to suggest two other changes:

> +class t3lib_utility_client_testcase extends tx_phpunit_testcase {

With the current version of phpunit, please use *Test for the class (and
the file) instead of *_testcase.

> +	/**
> +	 *
> +	 * @param array $browserStrings
> +	 * @param array $expectedMembers
> +	 */
> +	private function analyzeUserAgentStrings($browserStrings, $expectedMembers) {

Could you please add some documentation to this function, add type
hinting and move this utility function to the top of the class (just
beneath tearDown), and add a "Utility functions" comment block?

All the best,

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member