[TYPO3-core] RFC #14545: [No Title] shown when editing a record on root level

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Mon Jun 7 12:44:14 CEST 2010

On 07.06.2010 12:24, Reinhard Führicht wrote:

> - You create/edit a record. On top of the page, the title of the page
> will be shown. I'm not interested in the title of the page the record
> will be stored on. I can see it by searching for the highlighted page in
> the page tree. I want to see something like "You are editing the record
> xyz" or "You are creating a new xyz".

Sorry, but I am interested in where I am when creating content or new
pages, as especially after a search or when having multiple TYPO3s open
I have sometimes no idea where I currently am - and searching for a
highlighted page in a 4000+ pages pagetree where the highlight isn't
necessarily visible because the parent is closed is not an option.

susanne