[TYPO3-core] RFC #14545: [No Title] shown when editing a record on root level

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Mon Jun 7 12:27:25 CEST 2010

Am 2010-06-06 12:32, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> Hi,
>
> general +1 by reading and testing.
> I would like to have it more descriptive:
>
> Edit page properties of "%s"
> Edit pagecontent "%s"
> etc
>
> vg Steffen

Hi,

yes, the labels could be more descriptive. I can change the patch.
But as Steffen Gebert stated before, the patch will probably not make it
into core, because as it seems the page title should be shown in any
case. He suggested just to fix the [No title] issue.

I just asked him why it is done this way (look at the post to up from
this one in your newsreader :-)).
I'm staing tuned for his answer.

Regards,
Reinhard