[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14611: [Install] Content of Input Fields is not displayed completely

Patrick Broens patrick at netcreators.com
Mon Jun 7 11:53:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

> If you have an input field, the value inside that field is not displayed
> completely, but at the right edge a part is cut off.

The reason why I added that right padding is the input fields should get
an individual reset button, like the username and password field in the
login form. However, this reset button was never implemented, due to
shortage of time before the feature freeze.

Thanks for taking care of this

+1 by reading

Cheers

Patrick