[TYPO3-core] RFC #14624: Use Flash Message in Template module

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Sat Jun 5 17:23:12 CEST 2010

On 05.06.2010 01:23, Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14624
>
> Problem:
> The template module is not using the flash message to show that no
> template is found on a page. That's why it looks very old-school and
> doesn't fit in the current scheme.
>
> Solution:
> Make it consistent. Have a look at the screenshots.

+1 by reading and testing

(can we adjust the text while we're at it? The flash message on
Info/Modify reads:

"Create a template record first in order to edit constants!"

That's correct for the constant editor but not for Info/Modify. How about:

"Create a template record first in order to edit your configuration." ?)

Susanne