[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #14560: Violation of naming conventions in sprite generation API

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jun 4 13:20:24 CEST 2010

Hi,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:

> belonging the interface: I first had it in the spritemanager folder, but
> benni explicitely asked to move it to the interfaces folder.

i don't like to have one interface folder for complete t3lib.
The better solution would be to move the interface into the
spritemanager folder, using also an interface folder there. Things
belonging together should be at one place.

Same is done with cache btw.

vg Steffen

ps: imho it's a violation too having folder name "spriteManager". What's
the state? I thought core use lowercase filenames through (but extbase
has own rules)