[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #14560: Violation of naming conventions in sprite generation API

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Jun 4 12:32:10 CEST 2010

Hi *,

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: CGL violation, nobrainer

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14560

Branches: trunk

Problem:
There are several naming convention violations in the new sprite
generation API.

When constructing class names, the part after the last underscore must
start with an uppercase letter, everything in front of it serves as a
namespace and must be lowercased.

Solution:
The attached patch fixes the CGL violations, and also corrects some
typos and grammar in comments.
Additionally the folder t3lib/spriteManager/ will be renamed to
t3lib/spritemanager/
I'm still undecided about moving the sprite icon generator interface
into the sprite manager folder as well to match the structure in the
caching framework and the interfaces there. Any comments?

Notes:
If there are no objections, I'm going to commit the patch in 24h.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner