[TYPO3-core] RFC #14545: [No Title] shown when editing a record on root level

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 3 12:56:21 CEST 2010

> since the rootline ist always present at the right top, this is a
> good one

Well - this rootline always says "pid" where it should be "uid" or just "ID", because "pid" is the *parent* id of any record (even pages) and not the *page* id.
Should I file another issue or could we handle it with this one?

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de