[TYPO3-core] RFC #5117: typolink: cHash corrupted due to linkVars

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:25:34 CEST 2010

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Type: bug

Branches: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5117

Problem: a typoLink with $conf['additionalParams'] incorrectly calculates
cHash if config.linkVars is not empty. typoLink concatenates variables in
the order, which is different that linkData expects.

Solution: make the order right.

Notes:
- the bug report says that #5117 is already pending in the core list. But
neither my newsreader, not search on lists.typo3.org could not find any
thread about it. So I post it as new
- this bug has a certain impact on RealURL, so I am very interested that it
is fixed
- I will post a separate RFC for cHash calculation function to ensure that
parameters are always oin the same order. Since it is a breaking change, it
could go only to trunk. Thus this bug fix is necessary for older versions

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 core&security teams member