[TYPO3-core] Re: Re: Re: Re: RFC#14546: Cleanup: IE 6 does not support alpha-transparent-pngs which looks "&%/§$%&" with sprites

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jun 1 12:25:59 CEST 2010

> Still quite slow on my side. Additionally icons are disappearing, e.g.
> when I use sorting icons in page module, after the first click I see
> no icons any more on the content elements.

Well - there seem to be some other problems (i.e. JS errors or the like)
that slow down IE6 regardless of this patch, but it is definitely faster
than the version before.
And I can confirm that there are some elements (i.e. select boxes in the
right frame) disappearing on click.

So:
So there is a speed improvement for the PNG fix itself but still
-1 by testing because of the disappearing elements

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bunnyfield