[TYPO3-core] RFC #14559: Web>List: Turning "Extended view" on makes rows grow

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Tue Jun 1 00:28:34 CEST 2010

Am 01.06.2010, 00:16 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> in my opinion it looks better with the space in extended view.
> We don't have a list with hundreds of records, and if, we have to scroll
> anyway. From usability it's better with space to hit the right icon.

Please consider also that editors might use small screens, e.g. netbooks
to manage content of their pages. So the backend should not waste too much
space for visual stuff.

> More important would be better sorting / filtering / finding options,
> which would be best with an ExtJS grid.

shouldn't this be part of
<http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/student_project/show/google/gsoc2010/typo3/t127230763597>

Best regards