[TYPO3-core] RFC #15313: Link to deprecation logfile doesn't work in installations inside a subdirectory

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 31 08:52:23 CEST 2010

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> +1 by reading and testing on a subdir installation

+1 by reading and testing

> note: display looks very ugly - no default styles available. Designteam? :)

You mean the display of the contents of the deprication log? I wouldn't
display that inside the browser at all. It can be huge on some
installations. Loading that in a browser is a bad idea. Maybe better to
have the link force a download?

Anyway, this issue is fixed, displaying it is another thing :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl