[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #15306: [Caching framework] Add scheduler task to execute garbage collection

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Jul 31 01:49:36 CEST 2010

Christian Kuhn wrote:
> FYI: Found some errors in v1 (Thanks to Steffen), update will follow soon.

FYI: Digging deeper into this I've got a headache from the whole cf
initialization. There are some obvious issues, but they are not really
easy to solve, especially with the dependencies to FLOW3.

We'll probably need further pre-patches to clean this up, thus this
issue is delayed for now (the patch won't change much, but we need to
clarify dependencies first).

Regards
Christian