[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15172: Add wrapper files for list/filelist modules

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Jul 29 17:49:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
> Hey Steffen,
>
>> I committed v3 to trunk rev 8273
>>
>> v3 adds the referer to deprecation log entry.
>> (there was also a type error in file_list.php which is corrected now)
>
> Thanks for the wrappers, however I just saw now that there is the method
> t3lib_extMgm::createListViewLink().
>
> Now I'm wondering, why should the EM be responsible for creating links
> to modules / certain views? It's not in its domain. Could you please
> think about moving it to a better location?

i thought a lot about this. And one possibility would be t3lib_beFunc,
but this is like t3lib_div a monster class having nearly every function.

So, t3lib_extMgm was the best place, as a link to an extension module is
generated from extension manager which takes care of it the extension
also is available and accessible.

If you have a better suggestion, please come up with.

vg Steffen