[TYPO3-core] RFC 15286 : Feature: Deactivating the cache menu for admins

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jul 29 17:17:01 CEST 2010

Christian Kuhn wrote:

Hey Christian,

> Sophisticated cache invalidation can be realized with enetcache.

We're just dealing with regular content in our case... large
installation with about 30k pages and 7M visits/month

> Well
> configured installations do not need to clear all cache ever, and
> editors should never ever need to take care of cache invalidation
> themself, regardless of installation size.

agreed, but life is not nice and sunny all day - people do stupid things
when they can... Hmm, not loading yet after my change? Better clear the
cache for the whole site.... ;)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner