[TYPO3-core] RFC 15286 : Feature: Deactivating the cache menu for admins

Stefan Sprenger stefan.sprenger at dkd.de
Thu Jul 29 14:57:28 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

thanks for your feedback!

By using XCLASS I may improve the mentioned database queries and fix the issue, but, as you wrote, the code will depend on the currently used database, which is IMHO a no-go.

Furthermore, I think, that this feature is needed for every large TYPO3 installation. Based on this, I'd be happy, if it gets part of the TYPO3 core.

Best regards

Stefan

--

Stefan Sprenger

d.k.d Internet Service GmbH
Kaiserstraße 73
60329 Frankfurt/Main

fon:  +49 (0)69 - 2475 218 - 0
fax:  +49 (0)69 - 2475 218 - 99
mail: stefan.sprenger at dkd.de
web: http://www.dkd.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Registernummer: HRB 45590
Geschäftsführer: Olivier Dobberkau, Søren Schaffstein, Götz Wegenast

Aktuelle Projekte:
https://www.domizilspiel.at  –  Launch Spieleplattform (TYPO3)
http://www.lauer-fischer.de  –  Relaunch Website (TYPO3)
http://www.mmk-frankfurt.de  –  Relaunch Website (TYPO3)