[TYPO3-core] RFC 15286 : Feature: Deactivating the cache menu for admins

"Christian Müller [kitsunet]" christian at kitsunet.de
Thu Jul 29 14:35:46 CEST 2010

+1 by reading,

but why don't you XCLASS t3lib_tcemain and change the biggest
performance problems that occur due to deleting row by row instead of
using TRUNCATE or similar for other DB systems (in core clearly its to
not depend on special DB features, but in a project big enough to have
these issues you probably already decided on the DB of your choice and
could do it).

Be regards,
Christian