[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jul 26 17:31:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi Oliver!
>
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> Only the technical component shall be discussed
>> and reviewed here with an RFC
>
> What does "technical component" mean in such cases? Shouldn't we have
> certain rules on typo3.org about it?

the workflow only is about:
* visual changes and usability issues has to improved by the design- and
usability team
* after positive voting from that team the RFC can be send to core list
with reference to the forge issue
* technical issues (kind of implementation code wise) are discussed in
the RFC (and not the visuals, these discussion take place in forge issue
tracker)

For sure this workflow was decided at core team meeting before T3DD10
and has to be used from now on. If it doesn't work as expected we have
to think about the workflow again.

I hope this clarifies it.

vg Steffen