[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Jul 26 16:12:16 CEST 2010

Am 25.07.2010 19:22, schrieb Steffen Ritter:

> Problem:
> The Icon showing the an BE-User is editing is orange,
> the Icon showing FE-User-AccessRestrictions is blue
> the icon for FE-Access-includes subpages lacks user-icon at all.

as a summary of the discussions inside i got:
the two persons on page icons are considered too be too small, and this
topic should be redirected to HCI to answer the question (and probably
do the task) if we should exchange all "double-person" overlays to
"single-persons" for better usability.

so this one is on hold for now.