[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Jul 26 14:36:56 CEST 2010

Am 26.07.2010 14:03, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
 > Firsts, I am not the only one discussing it.

yes but the last one who postesd and therefore the first to answer.

> List rules do not forbid it.

that is correct, but as well the core team meeting descision has been to
just keep votings and actual short decision explanation in this list and
move anything else to dev/v4. This is due to the fact long discussions
and unreadable long threads have been the most demotivator to work on
thaht list[1]. As I know you had not been there, I asked you so, not
offending your opinion!

Therefore I kindly ask to give your -1 if you do not like it (you did
not vote until now), and follow up the discussions about good and bad
style of UI changes in v4 list. We all should take care of "our working
envirenment".

Back to topic

 > Secondly, it is about putting this icons to the TYPO3 core.

I got all your points, and am with you in many aspects (to small,
unclear, etc)
But: as long as we do not have better look & feel (which addresses our
designers) it's an improovement to have icons looking same (color and
figure) in the same purpose.

That's the aim of this icon change - if we have a better solution, we
alway can go for it - until then we should make the best out of what
we've got.

hope you got my point, and do not feel offended ...

have a nice day

regards

Steffen

[1]http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3DD10/CoreTeamMeetingProtocol