[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon Jul 26 13:43:49 CEST 2010

Am 26.07.2010 12:15, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
> at design meeting we came to a different conclusion: if somthing is
> inherited to subpages, the line color of the tree should change to
> indicate this.
but this is for extJS pagetree, not possible in the old one, this is

only about "streamlining" the look and feel. I did not create it, just
changed colors and used already present stuff. If it's bad at all, we
have to change it when a designer provides new icons. until then we have
to use the ones we have and take care that the look is conistent.