[TYPO3-core] RFC#15122: Bug: Icons for users in page tree are inconsistent

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sun Jul 25 19:22:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15110

Branches: Trunk

Problem:
The Icon showing the an BE-User is editing is orange,
the Icon showing FE-User-AccessRestrictions is blue
the icon for FE-Access-includes subpages lacks user-icon at all.

Add. info:
Slightly adapted the he icons originally provided by Steffen Gebert to
match the apps-pagetree-*

Add. info 2:
this may go into 4.4 to, if we change the sprite-file-name.
This would be the case, f.e. if we would change to a 2d sprite as for
4.5. This has to be overthought by RM and be discussed on f.e. v4 list.

regards

Steffen