[TYPO3-core] RFC #15166: Bug: CONTENT TypoScript object ignoring translations of pages table

Max Mishyn maxim.mn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 22:49:14 CEST 2010

> Maxim Mishyn wrote:
>
>> Bugtracker references:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15166
>>

> It would be nice if you attach the patch to the message in the core list.
> Makes it easier to read it inside newsreaders which can show patches with
> higlighting, etc.

Sorry. I think I forgot to attach it. Now it's attached.

> It would be nice if you supply a test method/description (e.g. a piece of
> Typoscript which shows the problem and solution).

Here is TS sample. The probles is that by default typo3 shows non translated
version of abstract field (in smaple) of pages table.
10 = CONTENT 10 { table = pages select { pidInList = {$safariList} #
languageField = sys_language_uid orderBy = sorting andWhere { current = 1
wrap = uid=| } } renderObj = TEXT
renderObj.fied = abstract
}

Regards,