[TYPO3-core] RFC #15188: Remove default greyed out effect for CEs

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 21 20:04:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

Jeff Segars wrote:
> On 7/21/10 5:30 AM, Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> Thanks for your review. The border color also changes - I know, it's
>> only a not easily visible hover effect.
>
> Does the border color actually change? From what I'm seeing in Firefox
> and Safari it does not. I only ask because it might actual be visible
> enough to notify the user if it did change ;)

You're right, in FF it doesn't change on mouseover.

I tried it with changing border and it looks much better.

I have made screenshots, but there is nothing like a working version to
see how it looks.
It may seem nitpicking, but by only changing the icon toolbar on
mouseover it's not very obvious that the whole CE is "active". Making
the border change colour too is just the thing that communicates the
"active" message.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert