[TYPO3-core] RFC #15163: Link "joh316" to wikipedia

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick at hotmail-no-spam.com
Tue Jul 20 15:01:59 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-20 03:41, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> We still can make a comment in the source code. This should show our
> respect to Kasper and his reasons. This would also provide a nice
> historical insight.

Explaining joh316 and Jesus sight in the Install Tool where part of all
"TYPO3 Admin" training I did for the last 7 years...

And yes, I find it un-professional to still have those Jesus pictures
there. I don't mind for joh316 because it's quite subliminal but the
graphical tests hurt TYPO3 as an "Enterprise CMS".

And since we'll have version 4.5 around for quite some time, I'm hoping
this will change.

We can stay subliminal by using the picture of Nicodemus found there:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_3:16, some fishes, a needle picture,
some clouds, even Sixtine fragment... That would be much better and less
"in your face".

Kasper is a friend, so in no way I see my proposition as unrespectful.
TYPO3 acceptance has been a priority for me since 2003!

Patrick