[TYPO3-core] RFC #15180: Bug: unit tests iconWorks and spriteManager

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Tue Jul 20 12:09:44 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Unit Tests
=====

Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15180]
======================

Branches: trunk
=========

Problem:
========
t3lib_spritemanager and t3lib_iconWorks should have some unit testing. I wrote those tests while I
was working on doc_core_skinning.

- in t3lib_iconWorks, testing the result of methods:
getSpriteIconClasses() - getSpriteIcon() - getSpriteIconForRecord() - getSpriteIconForFile()

- in t3lib_SpriteManager, testing the result of methods:
addTcaTypeIcon() - addSingleIcons()

Solution:
=========
Add unit tests!

Steps to reproduce:
- apply patch (will create two new files)
- install phpunit if not already done
- run the tests against the trunk within the BE module. Everything should be green.

Regards,

Fabien