[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #15179: Tree depth retrieval inconsistently limited to 20 levels int3lib_pageSelect

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Jul 20 11:40:05 CEST 2010

Hi *,

This is SVN patch request.

Type: bug

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15179

Branches: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, trunk

Problem:
While recursion limiters throughout the core are usually set to 99 or
even 999 (t3lib_treeView->getTree() f.e.) the depth of trees is limited
to only 20 levels in t3lib_pageSelect->getRootLine()

Solution:
Increase the depth limit to 99.

Notes:
Due to this limitation we had issues with TS not being processed /
available on pages on levels deeper than the 20 level limit.

I will commit the attached patch to all branches down to 4.2 after 24h.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner