[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15149: Move Web>Info from mod to sysext

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Jul 19 13:16:22 CEST 2010

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> there are some cliffs - what if subs have other dependencies too? The
> Dependency system also allows cycle dependencies which would make the
> system mad :)
> Unfortunally it's not that easy.

We can build a list of dependencies recursively in the array. If the entry
is in the array, there is no need to traverse it again. This way we can get
them all and remove from the list of installed exts. Since we do not need
to do any calls to exts, it should be easy.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security teams member