[TYPO3-core] RFC: #15153: Move mod/user/ws to sysext version

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sun Jul 18 01:53:03 CEST 2010

Am 18.07.2010, 01:27 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:
> yes, one line was missing. Here is the update

Still does not work… The file typo3/sysext/version/ws/conf.php is
executed. I check this with a debug comment. I also deleted all temp_
files between tries. Reinstalling version did not help either. The module
in Web> is showing fine, but the module in "User Tools"> is missing.
I can call the module (typo3/sysext/version/ws/index.php) directly and
then it works.

The task for scheduler is also selectable and runs without error. I did
not check functionality yet.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe