[TYPO3-core] RFC: #13797: Move checkbox "secondary options" to users module

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Sat Jul 17 14:36:48 CEST 2010

Hi Susanne,

thanks for taking care.

On 17.07.10 11:02, Susanne Moog wrote:

> I'll make a patch if you tell me what the checkbox should do as I'm
> still not sure what you mean:

I think that some things are missing here.

First of all:

The new option should also go into the tsconfig_help static table. Or is
this done regulary when updating the TSConfig reference by going through
the wiki?

> Should the checkbox
>
> a) Enable the user to _display_ the checkbox beneath the forms again, so
> he can use them
> or
> b) Actually display the secondary options palettes by default?

I think both would be usefull, but most important is b) since there's no
way to enable or disable the behaviour if the checkbox is hidden.

Please also check my suggestion of a possible "complete" solution, which
I posted in response to Joey and Ernesto in this thread.

Again, thanks.

Regards Helmut