[TYPO3-core] RFC #15075: feature: make a pre-check for required php-extensions

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 12 07:58:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

Felix Kopp — PHORAX wrote:
> why not use get_loaded_extensions()+array or
> extension_loaded('…')+ifs?

Good idea; never saw these functions. The list provided by Dmitry seems
logical now, because he listed the internal module names (and 'standard'
and 'xml' are among those internal names)

Attached version 2 :-)

Now it's probably easier for Xavier to come up with a location to store
the list of modules so he can overwrite them in DBAL...

> plus performance should be little faster due to less lookupsss.

I'm not worried about performance in this case, because it will only
work in the Install Tool when it's in 123-mode.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl