[TYPO3-core] RFC #12679: Pagemodule don't show clipboard paste icon when there is no content

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Fri Jul 9 14:35:11 CEST 2010

Am 08.07.2010, 19:09 Uhr, schrieb Reinhard Führicht <rf at typoheads.at>:

> Version 2 added:
>
> - Moved min-width to the same CSS file in folder "structure".

>> Solution:
>> - Add a paste into link to each column header
>> - Add copy/cut icons to each element header
>> - Add paste after link to each element header

looks nice,

two things still:
If I copy an element, both copy and cut get an undo action overlay (see
screenshot), this should be either one.
Second, you patch does not work for pasting if TYPO3 is installed into a
subdirectory, you will need to prefix the paste link with sub path.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe