[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] lists.typo3.org at digilog.de
Fri Jul 9 09:52:41 CEST 2010

REMINDER#4
This is not a minor issue. T3 in all recent 4.x versions is defunct on
WAMP servers!

Please be aware that this patch does NOT change the handling of frame
parameters in any way! It simply changes unQuoteFilenames() to work on
double and single quotes instead of single quotes only.

The truth is, that the version of unQuoteFilenames() in ALL recent cores
does not handle frame parameters correctly, when they appear outside of
quotes.

So please let us at least get an identical behavior for Win and *nix.
And let us proceed from there. The only thing that is changed by the
patch is that the system will work on WAMP. The handling of frame
parameters outside quotes is not changed and thus the safe mode behavior
of the function remains untouched (even if it may not be correct).

Cheers,
Jörg.