[TYPO3-core] RFC #15020: Enhancement of t3lib_div::testInt

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 7 14:36:09 CEST 2010

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> I was too fast to send it... Basically current testInt(' 5') is false,
> while the new one is true. I guess we need unit tests first for all these
> combinations and then we can try alternative solutions.

Maybe we should require unit tests for changes in core functions?

If a function is changed and the first unit test is provided the unit
test can get a thorough look to make sure it includes enough test cases
to cover the possible input and output.

Future reviews of changes would be a lot simpler.

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert
msn: jigal at xs4all.nl