[TYPO3-core] RFC #14984: Feature: Add the example unit tests from the T3DD10 unit testing workshop

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jul 6 23:53:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

+1 by testing.

2 Annotations:

unit tests are no features, they are important for developing and be
stable, also for bugfixing. So i would add the type

Type: Test

Further there should be no rule preventing commits of tests to stable
releases, as they are not part of releases and only available over svn.

So here is my go for trunk and at least 4.4

and Oli, thanks for all your helping with the tests. I know, "Da geht
noch was" :)

vg Steffen