[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14972: Add UnitTest for t3lib_div::removeArrayEntryByValue

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Jul 6 20:43:30 CEST 2010

Thorben Kapp wrote:
> Type: New feature

Imho more a bug than a feature, especially with the removed reset() call.

> Branches: trunk

I talked with Oliver Hader about that: He likes to see additional tests
in 4.3 as well, but as we renamed all test files, and as we already
added a lot of tests to 4.4 but not 4.3, this needs additional work to
make patches 4.3-ready.

Thus, I'd say we should add new tests to latest stable if feasible, and
to trunk, and only fix current tests in 4.3, or add them to 4.3 if
someone does the additional work.

As this patch was already reviewed by Oliver Klee during the phpunit
workshop, I now went ahead and committed the patch after another review
by me to:

* trunk rev. 8117
* 4.4 rev. 8118

Regards