[TYPO3-core] RFC #13183: Disable certain Control Icons in the List Module via PageTS/UserTS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jul 6 17:40:26 CEST 2010

Hi,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Am 06.07.2010 17:08, schrieb Sebastian Michaelsen:

>>> is personally stumble about "blind"
>>> we usually use disable for such tasks
>>
>> What about
>>
>> mod.web_list.recordControls.pages.disableIcons.show = 1
>>
>> ?
>>
>> It's more telling than:
>> mod.web_list.tableControls.pages.blind.show = 1
>>

> generally +1 disable.show would be enough from my feelings..

blind is used in indexed_search, templavoila and other extensions.
In general we have no real naming scheme, so it's never possible to be
intuitive correct without looking to the docs.

My suggestion would be
mod.web_list.hideIcons.[table].[iconName] = 1

because it's hiding, disable mostly is visible but blocked

vg Steffen