[TYPO3-core] RFC #14994: Bug / Feature: Add Scheduler task for autopublication of workspaces

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Jul 4 11:48:59 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix / New feature

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14994

Branches:
Trunk

Problem:
The workspaces autopublication feature currently does not work because
the corresponding command line script is broken.

Solution:
The attached patch replaces that script with a Scheduler task, which is
the more modern way of going about it.

Notes:
1) The broken script is typo3/mod/user/ws/cli/ws_cli.phpsh and - if
nobody opposes this - I will remove it using svn delete upon committing.

2) There are issues with the method that's doing the main work
(wslib::autoPublishWorkspaces()), in particular the fact that it forces
the current BE user to admin level, but I would like to change that in a
separate RFC.

Cheers

-- Francois Suter