[TYPO3-core] RFC #14810: Bug: System extension impexp don't stores selected tables, relations and static relations

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Jul 1 00:03:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

yes, a follow-up to the while-each with foreach replacement patch. I
have found that issue myself earlier today, and was just about to write
the bug report, when I found it already posted. :)

Commited to:
- trunk (rev. 8079 for 4.5-dev)
- TYPO3_4-4 (rev. 8080, will be in 4.4.1)

To avoid these situations in future, maybe we should adopt the syntax:

   foreach ($array as $key => $_)

if we are not interested in the values of the array, just the keys. This
is way faster than doing an array_keys before. And the $_ is certainly a
variable that you won't be using in your regular code.

Cheers,
Ernesto